- Comprehensive Eye Examinations with computerized assistance
- Emergency "Red Eye" Examinations
- Therapeutic Optometry- antibiotics, corticosteroids, NSAIDs, etc for the eyes
- Diabetic Retinal Examinations with dilation
- Dry Eye and Allergy Relief Treatment, including punctal plugs
- Complete Vision/Eye Exams, including Children and Toddlers
- Ziess OCT retinal imaging
- Photographic documentation of retina and pathology
- Contact Lens fitting, including Toric and Multifocal, as well as, rigid gas permeable lens designs
- Many contacts available same day to try
- Optical, with hands-on, personalized frame styling
- Occupational Safety Glasses
- Consultation, pre- and postop evaluations of LASIK vision correction
- Computer Vision Syndrome Evaluation
Facilities & Equipment
- State of the art Humphrey FDT visual field analyzer
- Nikon Retinomax autorefractor
- Heidelberg corneal pachymeter
- Zeiss Stratus OCT
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept cash, personal checks, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and Debit.
We participate with VSP (Vision Service Plan), Medicare, Medical, Medical Eye Services (MES), Superior Vision, Health Plan of San Joaquin, and more. Call us!
Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Order Contact Lenses
Insert link here
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This online tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle, and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations are brought to you by Transitions.